Monday, January 03, 2011

Christmas Memories '10

My favorite part of Christmas is seeing Mom and Dad's family room all decorated at Christmas with the fire going. I can stay in there for hours. And of course we have the lovely living room Christmas tree.
I had to take a picture of the nativity, of course, because everyone and every animal gets to look at Jesus. Right Nathan?
And, of course, I had to get a close up of the fire. So pretty. Just another special part of Christmas. And then......
My Final Memory...her. What did she get into now? First, she ripped into some of my presents for Mom and now this. I mean it was country gravy mix afterall, and I'm sure that tastes pretty good. She can't help being a cute bad dog. Just look at that face. It screams, Forgive me Mom.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Yeah, dogs have the life. They can be so naughty, yet look so cute at the same time.

Christine said...

That's GREAT country gravy mix! Now I know what to get for Copper next year!

Unknown said...

Well, the best part was that Mom replaced the ruined one with about three more. So really, Copper helped me get more. Good dog!