Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wedding Showers


My ladies on my faculty had a shower for me one evening.  It was really very lovely and I was glad that Mom could be there.  
 




My students also had a shower for me a week later.  That was a complete surprise to me.  But what was even better is that Andy knew about it too and came to surprise me and help celebrate.  The kids loved getting to meet him. 



They even made a sign.  Each letter has a message from one of my students on it.  I'm so glad I got to keep it.



Another crown



2 comments:

Pastor David Reed said...

Really nice. Love the smile. How're they doing in the transition to Mrs. Lee?

Unknown said...

Surprisingly, they are doing great with it. If they say Miss Reed, they right away say Mrs. Lee after it. I think they enjoy saying the new name. They almost go out of the way to say it every change they get. It helps that Lee isn't that much different from Reed.