Thursday, January 03, 2013

Great Wall Chinese Market

Of course, in my new life here, I am now heading over to Great Wall every once in awhile with Andy to shop for Chinese food.  Everything is cheaper and bigger here, so why not.  It's also where you can get fish. 
 
 
And here is the fish.  We like to get salmon.  I now know how to cook it the right way and it does taste so very good. 


You get to pick which one you would like.  Very fresh.  Why is that I wonder?


Probably because they just came from the tanks right below the counter.  Yum!  By the way, they are alive. 





Doesn't it all look so good?  I told Andy that I stop at the salmon for now.  But really, the place is cool just to visit and look at all the seafood.


Of course, there are so many people at the market that the parking lot is a zoo and yes, someone backed into our car.  It was their fault thank goodness.  But it was fun listening to Andy and the guy go back and forth about it in Mandarian.   


No comments: