Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Letter from President of Our Savior's Congregation

Elizabeth, Greetings from Our Savior Lutheran Church and School in Arlington, Virginia. I am writing to extend my warmest welcome as you prepare to join the staff at OSL Church and School. As part of the congregational leadership, I can say that the committment, dedication and professionalism of the church and school staff at OSL is beyond comparison. You are joining a fantastic team! As a parent with two children in OSL's school I can tell you that the caring and sharing of God's word in the school is all that a parent could hope to find for their children. You are joining a wonderful mission! We are delighted that you have accepted the call and look forward to your arrival. I know that Pastor Fredericksen, Barb and Sylven will help in any way they can, but if I am able to be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or e-mail. Again, welcome and we look forward to having you "on board". In His service, Todd J. Barrett President Our Savior Lutheran Church and School

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice letter.