Friday, July 28, 2006

Trip to Arlington

And now I have a new building I'm going to be in across the street....not the one I thought I was going to be in. So, now I'm in this building in apartment 312.






I'm sure most of you know that mom and I went to Arlington this week to look for housing. I did find a one bedroom one bath apartment in Arlington. It is about a half mile from the school so I'll be saving on gas big time. I'm in apartment 404...so fourth floor obviously. Here is a picture of my apartment complex.

I also had an opportunity to visit Our Savior, look at my room and meet most of the faculty. They are a great bunch of people and I'm sure I'm going to have a great time there. Here are some pictures of my classroom. There's MOM!!









Here are some pictures of my church and the side of the school.

No comments: