Thursday, October 05, 2006

About Time!

Alright, so all of you who want to see more pictures, here you go. These two pictures are of a spot in my classroom called the Lion's Den. I've had some problems with some kids coming up to my desk and touching my things or looking at what I'm writing on my computer and it's starting to bother me. So, I created the Lion's Den where no one can pass into except for the Supreme Lion or in another word...me. However, I have a penalty kick box where the students can stand if they have the need to be just a little bit closer to my desk. One of my students is showing you how its done. Like my sign?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the lion's den idea....but i'm trying to think if i ever had the guts to touch stuff on my teacher's desk....i can't say that i ever did.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't it be the Lioness' Den?

Anonymous said...

Is the Lion your mascot?