Monday, January 15, 2007

Baltimore, MD

I was in Baltimore this past weekend for a youth event called Quake. We really had an awesome time. The two main speakers were wonderful and related so well to the kids. One of the speakers Agapa, whose real name is Dave, is a Lutheran hiphop rapper artist. I had never heard of him but I've been looking into him and he is very big apparently, has about 6 CD's out, and is very good. Anyway, the kids loved him and I also got hooked and had to buy his latest CD. His is the first picture of this set. It was crazy hat day, so that's why he looks like that. The other two pictures aren't of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lutheran Hip Hop Rapper???

Who are you?

Unknown said...

Oh please, rap is all my friends listened to in college and its all I heard, so I learned to deal with it.

Remember I'm the sister whose a little different from all the rest of you in yet another way.