Saturday, May 29, 2010

Letters, Letters, Letters

For the past few weeks I have been receiving tons of mail from Michigan. My nieces Emma, Claire, and Hannah and their mommy have been sending me a letter almost every day. Each envelope I opened had a letter in it that had been colored so beautifully. I was just told to keep them in a safe place and I'd find out why later. Well, a day ago they told me to unscramble all the letters and there would be a message. Look at all those letters....wow! This could be the message...I'm trying to think what it could be.
I got it! Wait...I don't have a pet...maybe that can't be it.
Alright! I love parties in the tub. I can splash around and play with my toys. But I still have letters left over. That must not be the message.
Turn the bed? No, that can't be it.
HEY!! That's not nice. There must be a better message than that.
Well, I guess I was happy at birth. My parents were happier I expect. I still have letters though. Hey...happy...birth...I GOT IT!!!
I LOVE IT! Thank you so much girls. What a surprise for me! I can't wait to look at it over and over again. What a special gift and I can see all the hard work you put into it. Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss to all four of you. And kiss daddy too!

No comments: