Friday, May 07, 2010

New Members of the Gang

You probably remember my Mr. Mug from my tea drinking new experince pictures. Well, let me tell you a little about Mr. Mug. His real name is Orange M&M. He became mine on my last trip to New York City when I visited the M&M World store. But after being home for awhile, he got kind of lonely, and I decided that on this trip I was going to get him some friends. So, let's meet them. This is Yellow M&M. He's a pretty happy fella. A very good friend to Orange. Red M&M also decided to join the gang of friends. He's a little into mischief.
Blue M&M or aka...Mr. Cool just couldn't stay away. He had to come along.
Whoa.... A Lady....*whistle* As you can see Green M&M was just too sweet to leave behind.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Those would make me smile every time I opened the kitchen cabinet.