Friday, July 24, 2015

Food Court

Food court seating.
 

Find what you would like to eat.  Noodles or rice are obviously pretty much on every menu. 



My choice was noodles and a type of potato cake, though I don't think it was potato.  It was some other mashed vegetable that was fried up, but Andy didn't know what it was.  Well, I ate it anyway and it was good. 


Andy's choice, which would by the next meal at the hospital become my choice to eat and I pretty much wanted that for every meal from then on.  It was that good.  That is some meat sauce on the rice and greens and it was delicious. 


A bun filled with cheese and it tasted just like grilled cheese.  Yum...had to have that a few more times.


Of course there is dessert of red beans and ginger soup.  Very common to see. 


Of course, if you would like to get something a bit quicker, then head over to 7-11 and get something to go. 



No comments: