Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday fun

Dad and I finally went into the George Washington Masonic Lodge. Yeah, we decided to forgo the tour and leave. Dad is thinking very hard here...does he want to become part of the order or not? Negative he says.
Dad and I stopped at the Christmas Attic in Old Town, Alexandria so I could get some magnets there that are made from pop bottle tops. Very cool. I couldn't believe it. I asked Dad if he was thirsty and he said yes. So, I pulled into a 7-11 and told him to get us some big gulps and he tells me he doesn't know how. The man has never had a big gulp in his life. I had to document this momentous occasion.
Dad and spent some time going through the little shops in Occoquan. I even got something there which you can see in my next post. Dad liked it there. Afterwards I took him to Dixie Bones, right down the street, and surprised him with their baked potato, loaded with onions, cheese, sour cream, and smoked pulled pork. He couldn't even finish it, but wow, did he love it.

No comments: